Joy Visualized

Joy Visualized

Monday, January 7, 2013

January 6th: "One Thing In Your Bag, On Your Fridge, In Your Heart"

(#2089  The all-church breakfast...)
(#2090  Returning-to-town friends)
(#2091  Sitting with Karen)



#2092  In my bag:   My art journal in my church bag....doodling helps me listen.




#2093  On my fridge:  First pictures with all the babies...lives changing




#2094  In my heart:  The Holy Gift of Christmas


(#2095  Eldest & Papa having an afternoon together)
(#2096  Twins playing so sweetly)
(#2097  Joel painting while listening to his classical music)
(#2098  Un-decorating the tree)
(#2099  My ornament storage box)
(#2100  Yoga at Emily's class)
(#2101  The Karate Kid with Ella....and the last non-school night of Christmas break)






2 comments:

  1. Love #2092 (Art journal in your bag for church) What a joy it will be going back through it through the years to come. Wishing you many joys this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is my third year to be keeping a journal in this way. I can still look back and remember certain aspects of life at the time as well as specific points of the service---much more than with just words....

      Delete