Joy Visualized

Joy Visualized

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1st, 2013:: A New Year!

So....I can't stop.  Oh, I can stop blogging and keep counting, but I like the accountability that comes from community---the relentless encouragement I've received and how the telling of my insights has helped some see their own gifts in their life.

This is a new year, a new month, a new day....just a turn of a calendar page, but hope is brimming.  What will you do with your year?

Me?   I'm thankful that the Eldest caught me with the Littlest in a "Zrbtt" wrestling match with the camera..... (#2038).  And For Cinnamon Rolls (#2039).  And for my husband at home on his last of 11 vacation days (#2040).  And......
#2041   In-laws
#2042   Successful black-eyed pea soup
#2043   Papa's blessing from Psalm 144:12
#2044    Desserts

And if that Lovely Canadian posts Joy Dare topics for 2013, I will probably follow them.  But for today, my own list is very satisfying.

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment