Joy Visualized

Joy Visualized

Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26th: "A Gift Before Dawn, At Noon, After Dark"

Author's Note:  Today is the birthday of my Eldest Brother, the Old Man, the "Quiet Genius"  Always the protector, he had my back from the get-go.  I can still hear the bounce of the basketball on the driveway of the house where we grew up.  I hope he knows how much he has meant to me and how much I love him.  Happy Birthday, Bryan!



(#2305  Starting a new journal)
(#2306  Twins' pretend picnic in the living room)
(#2307  Eldest sleeping late)
(#2308  Marital honesty)
(#2309  Smell of an outdoor fire)




#2310  Before Dawn:  Precious slumber







#2311  At Noon:  Breakfast for Lunch, by the Husband





#2312  After Dark:  Sleepytime tea



(#2313  Skating on sidewalks)
(#2314  The more adventurous route back)
(#2315  Eldest's reading log) 





No comments:

Post a Comment