Joy Visualized

Joy Visualized

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2nd:: "A Gift Outside, Inside, On a Plate"

This post is a two-fer.  I didn't get the new list until this morning, and I happened to have photos that captured joyful moments.  And then, I continue with my own list below.....
Count on.



January 1st::  "Three Gifts Heard"

#2045  "Daddy, Someone chopped off your beard."  ~~Littlest




(photo credit:  Ella Edwards)

#2046  The Only Boy  "Reading"





#2047  Lots and lots of pretending  (I love my job.)



And now....today's....



#2048  Outside:  Getting outside the house...namely, the model train exhibit....





#2049  Inside:  Playing inside the museum store





#2050  On a Plate:  The Boy's design of magnetic stones on a steel plate
                 (I mean, how cool is that?)


#2051  Lil' Smokies
#2052  Playing store at home
#2053  That moment when Joel gets home from work
#2054  Flames of a fire
#2055  Getting back to the list....









No comments:

Post a Comment