Joy Visualized

Joy Visualized

Friday, January 18, 2013

January 17th: "A Gift Bringing Laughter, Prayer, Quiet"

Author's Note:  Today is my Momma's birthday.  One can only pray to know such a woman, much less to have her for a mother.  I thank God for her----for everything she's meant to me and my little family.  A steadfast Woman of God, with a keen sense of composition.  If you don't know her, I wish you did.
Happy Birthday, Mom.


(#2215  Mom's birthday greeting with the twins....)




#2216   LAUGHTER:   Twins in bean bags






#2217  PRAYER:   Yoga...both the breathing focus, but also that I made it through the class!






#2218  QUIET:  Date Night...uninterrupted conversation and silence when we want it.


(#2219  A CLEAN house)
(#2220  Kids being well-tended...thanks, Mimi & Papa)
(#2221  Asparagus & Hollandaise sauce)
(#2222  Brahms)
(#2223  Life-giving, Life-long love)
(#2224  Sitting in the Balcony)
(#2225  The comfort of the bed after a long day)




No comments:

Post a Comment