Joy Visualized

Joy Visualized

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25th: "One Grace Borrowed, One Grace Found, One Grace Inherited"


#73  Four of C.S. Lewis' books borrowed from my Sister-in-Love, Anna....
(Currently in the middle of Surprised by Joy....seemed appropriate given my current quest)


#74 Warmth for the family in the form of discarded twigs in the backyard...good fire starters.


#75  A box of my Popo's sermons and notes from the 60's and 70's.....  
I never heard him preach, but with these, I can hear him speaking truth.  Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. What a treasure to have those sermons and notes. I think that would be so awesome to read over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are a new treasure each time I look at them. I found out only recently that this is just the tip of the ice burg as to what I have available to me---apparently several more boxes exist. I'm working on getting them cataloged and online somehow.

    ReplyDelete