Joy Visualized

Joy Visualized

Monday, August 20, 2012

August 19th: "Three Gifts in Church"

My kids are still away.  I miss them, but let me just say, this was the first all church breakfast in 7 years that I didn't have to fix someone else's plate, I could talk to whomever I please (uninterrupted), and we were very, very early.

But back to the dare....


#661  CJ is back.




#662  The Men's Choir starting worship with "Brethren, We Have Met to Worship"

"Brethren, we have met to worship and adore the Lord our God;
Will you pray with all your power, while we try to preach the Word?
All is vain unless the Spirit of the Holy One comes down;
Brethren, pray, and holy manna will be showered all around."





#663  Singing harmony with my sister-in-love, Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment