Joy Visualized

Joy Visualized

Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 16th: "Three Gifts Found In His Word"

Author's Note:  Philippians 4 has been in the air lately.  The following three texts are taken from the same chapter, the same paragraph even.  However, taken together and separately, abundant truth is waiting for those who are listening like ones being taught....








#407:  "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."
Philippians 4:12












#408:  "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
 Philippians 4:13











#409:  " Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles....And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:14, 19





No comments:

Post a Comment